Maria is a sedentary 68 years old woman who is overweight . She complains that her feet and hands are always cold and she tires quickly when cleaning the house. At her most recent visit to the doctor her Blood pressure was 184/98. She has edema around her ankles and legs and her physician is concerned about her echocardiogram that indicates Maria has an enlarged heart. Questions;1.Identify two reasons why Maria will have tissue ischemia . How might this lead to hypoxia?2.What are two early and reversible changes that occur to tissue cells when they are hypoxic?3.What specific type of cellular adaptations has taken place in Maria enlarged heart? What made you come to that conclusion.
Homeworkassignmenthelp.us is a custom paper writing service for students in USA. Pay for Essay and enjoy Stress-Free Expert Paper Writing Services. We provide 100% unique papers that are not only free of plagiarism but also written to the highest universities standards. Get an A+ in your college Essay by paying for a custom paper written from scratch.
- Project Milestone One: Malpractice Case
- Improving Teamwork: Collaboration, Coordination, and Conflict Resolution, section on Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Clinical Worksheet Plan Of Care Concept Map Pharm4Fun Worksheet: 1 Per Medication ISBAR Worksheet
- Nursing homework help Nursing theory
- GCU Library
- Institute of Medicine (IOM)
- Soap notes